Fall (Term 1)
- RX312 – Clinical Biochemistry (4)
- RX316 – Pathophysiology (3)
- BI323 – Immunology (2)
- RX361 – Approval to Administration: How Drugs Get to Patients (3)
Spring (Term 2)
- RX314 – Genetics, Genomics, and Biotechnology (3)
- RX324 – Pharmacist Assessment and Immunization (2)
- RX351 – Basic Pharmaceutics (4)*
- RX301 – IPE and Professional Development (1)
- RX415 – Self Care & Health Promotion 1 (3) – blood pressure assessments in spring P1 on-campus immersion
*RX351 requires a five-day, on-campus lab immersion after final exams and includes the blood pressure assessment for Self-Care & Health Promotion 1.
Summer (Term 3)
- RX318 – Introduction to Principles of Drug Action (PDA) (4)
- RX319 – Introduction to Healthcare Analytics (2)
- RX321 – Social Justice & Diversity (SJD) – Diversity and Inclusivity in Healthcare (3)
- IPPE 1 – Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experience (Community) | [160 hrs] (Experiential) (credit hours tied to IPE RX400s course)
All RX courses numbered 300 or higher require official acceptance into the pharmacy program and P1 standing (or higher).
Must earn a passing grade in RX312 to be eligible to take RX314, RX318, and RX324.
Must earn a passing grade in RX314 to be eligible to take RX411, RX412, and RX511.
Must earn a passing grade in RX316 to be eligible to take RX318 and RX324.
Must earn a passing grade in RX318 to be eligible to take RX411, RX412, and RX511.
Must earn a passing grade in RX324 to be eligible to take RX403 and RX413.
Must earn a passing grade in RX351 to be eligible to take RX421.