Fall (Term 7)
- RX501 – IPE and Professional Development 4 (1)
- RX513 – Therapeutics 3 (4)
- RX511 – PDA 3 (4)
- PX531 – Evidence Based Medicine (2)
- RX526 – Pharmacy, Policy, and the Law (3)
Spring (Term 8)
- RX502 – Introduction to Rotations (1)
- RX517 – Therapeutics & Case Studies 4 (4)
- RX523 – Clinical Pharmacokinetics (4)
- RX527 – Health Outcomes and Pharmacoeconomics (2)
- Professional Electives (2-3) [Must have a minimum of 7 hours of professional electives by the end of the P3 year].
Official P3 standing and anticipated P4 standing in May are required for RX500.
Official P3 standing is required for RX526.
RX511 is a co-requisite for RX513.
RX517 is a co-requisite for RX523.
Must earn passing grades in RX511 and RX513 to be eligible to take RX523.
Must earn a passing grade in 513 to be eligible to take RX517.
RX517 will fulfill the university core requirement for a writing-intensive course.