MASTER OF SCIENCE IN DATA ANALYTICS ADMISSION
Learn More about Application Requirements and Important Dates for Our 100% Online Program.
At Butler University, we believe that student-centered education grounded in experiential learning and innovative teaching methods can cultivate the leaders of tomorrow. From business to communications to data analytics, our graduate programs integrate transformative and holistic academic studies with real-world, immersive experiences that prepare students to excel after graduation.
We foster a positive learning environment that helps students thrive within our connected community. Our students graduate with invaluable experience gained throughout their programs, ready to make an impact in their careers and lives. Are you ready to join our ambitious community of Bulldogs?
MEET JULIA B.
Online MSDA Student
“The job I got through the [Master of Science in Data Analytics] program is also helping me become a data scientist. I’ve been working with my manager in my current position to achieve that goal. So for the first year, I’ll work as a data engineer. Then I’ll transition into a role that’s halfway between data engineering and data science. Within three years, I’ll move onto the data science team, which puts me ahead of schedule for my goal.”Read Julia’s Story
PROGRAM ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
All applicants to the Master of Science in Data Analytics program must possess a baccalaureate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 from an accredited institution or the international equivalent prior to enrollment at the graduate level.
Candidates should submit the following documents with their Butler Application:
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official transcripts or copies of official transcripts from all colleges and universities where candidates:
- Earned a degree
- Earned more than 15 credits (undergraduate and graduate)
- Completed any program prerequisite (regardless of number of credit hours)
- Completed courses for which candidates are applying for transfer credit
- Current Résumé
- Applicants must submit a $35 application fee. Early decision applicants are eligible to waive their application fee.
Note: A GMAT/GRE score is not required for admission to the online master’s in data analytics program.
International applicants must additionally submit the following:
- TOEFL scores or equivalent proof of English proficiency
- A clear copy of your passport
International students from non-English speaking countries must meet the minimum scores listed below:
- TOEFL = 213 (computer-based), 79 (internet-based), 550 (paper-based)
- IELTS = 6.0
- MELAB = 80
Submit all supplementary application materials directly to:
Office of Graduate Admission
4600 Sunset Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Alternatively, application materials may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline scholarships available to eligible students. Scholarships will be distributed for fall and spring semesters over the course of your enrollment.
Bachelor’s degree required.