At Butler University, we believe that a student-centered education grounded in experiential learning and innovative teaching methods can cultivate the leaders of tomorrow. From business to communications to data analytics, our graduate programs integrate transformative and holistic academic studies with real-world, immersive experiences that prepare students to excel after graduation.
We foster a positive learning environment that helps students thrive within our connected community. Our students graduate with invaluable experience gained throughout their programs, ready to make an impact in their careers and lives. Are you ready to join our ambitious community of Bulldogs?
Program Admission Requirements
All applicants to the Master’s in Strategic Communication must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent prior to enrollment at the graduate level.
International Applicant Requirements
International applicants must additionally submit the following:
- TOEFL scores or equivalent proof of English proficiency
- A clear copy of your passport
- Evidence of financial support
- Copies of official transcripts may be uploaded in the online application for application review only. Applicants who receive an offer of admission will be required at that time to submit official final transcripts issued directly from the institution(s) for verification prior to enrollment. More information is available in the application for admission.
- TOEFL = 213 (computer-based), 79 (internet-based), 550 (paper-based)
- IELTS = 6.0
- MELAB = 80
Candidates should submit the following documents with their Butler Application:
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official transcripts or copies of official transcripts from all colleges and universities where candidates:
- Earned a degree
- Earned more than 15 credits (undergraduate and graduate)
- Completed any program prerequisite (regardless of number of credit hours)
- Completed courses for which candidates are applying for transfer credit
- Current Résumé
- GMAT/GRE Scores